*For all Emergencies phone 911.
Killarney EMS is one of 25 ambulance services within the Assiniboine Regional Health Authority. Killarney is staffed by a mix of full-time and casual EMS employees to provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The training level is a mix of Technicians, Technician-Paramedics and Technician Intermediate Paramedics that provide pre-hospital emergency medical care and transportation for the sick and injured. The EMS staff spend a considerable amount of time and energy to acquire the necessary training and skills to help those in their time of need. In addition, the providers also take an active role in their community providing First Aid and CPR training, Bike Helmet Safety Awareness, School visits, Car Seat Inspections, etc.
Killarney-Turtle Mountain Fire Department:
The Municipality of Killarney-Turtle Mountain maintains a fire department comprised of approximately 25 local volunteer firefighters. Located in the Civic Office at 415 Broadway, the volunteer operation has been providing quality fire protection for the community for decades.
RCMP Contact Information:
Ph: (204) 523-7293
Fax: (204) 523-4623
The Turtle Mountain detachment is a consolidated unit with the Killarney office serving as the host. We also have community offices in Deloraine and Boissevain.
Health Services Numbers:
- Tri-Lake Health Centre Phone: 523-4661
- Health Links Phone: 1-888-315-9257
- Ambulance Phone: 911
- Poison Control Phone: 911
- Killarney Medical Clinic - Killarney Physicians 204-523-4609
- Battered Women's Crisis Line: Phone 1-800-362-3344
- Child & Family Services: Phone 1-800-843-8980
- Child Find Manitoba: Phone 1-800-387-7962
- Domestic Violence Information/Crisis Line: Phone 1-877-977-0007
- Environment Accident: Phone 1-204-944-4888
- Facts of Life Line: Phone 1-800-432-1957
- Farm & Rural Stress Line: Phone 1-888-367-3276