Located at 203 South Railway Ave.
To inquire or receive services call Wenda Anderson @ 523-7115
Killarney Services to Seniors is aimed at supporting seniors and the disabled in the Municipality of Killarney-Turtle Mountain and area, in their efforts at maintaining community living status. The Services to Seniors Coordinator identifies existing resources, develops new services for seniors and acts as a focal point for access of information and referral.
These services are provided by mobilizing volunteers and fee - for - service providers to help seniors maintain independence in the community.
Types of Services include:
- Emergency Response Systems (Lifeline)
- Emergency Response Information Kits (E.R.I.K)
- Information/Referral Services
- Friendly Visiting
- Daily Hello
- Shopping & Errands
- Yard Work
- Transportation/Escort Services
- Companion Services
- Home Repair
- Socialization & Recreational Activities
- Education workshops
- Clinics i.e. Foot care, Diabetes
- Exercise Classes
Killarney Support Services to Seniors Needs Volunteers:
- Do you like helping others?
- Do you like to do odd jobs?
- Do you like to get involved in your community?
- Then Volunteering to help Seniors is right for you!
To be a volunteer or a fee-for-service worker please call Wenda @ 523-7115